When you look for DJ headphone, you will get plenty of options in the today’s market. So, it is a somewhat complicated process to find the best DJ headphones that meet your needs. But you’re at the perfect place to find the Best DJ Headphones.
No worries, we are here for helping you in this. We have looked a lot of DJ headphones and make a list of best headphones for you people.
In order to find the best DJ headphones, you need to consider a lot of things such as comfort, closed-back, loudness, mixing stance, ¼” jack and like more. So, it took some time to compare all these factors and choosing the best one.
To reduce your time for comparison, here we’re going to share you the 3 best DJ headphones that we have selected after checking all the factors as mentioned earlier.
Below are those 3 best DJ headphones:
The Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone is one of the large diaphragm headphones with foldable facilities which is mainly made for professional studio and live broadcast applications. Below are the features of this large foldable diaphragm headphone.
- Its 40-millimeter drivers feature high-quality sound with a wide range of frequency response.
- This is made with a safe, rugged construction and high efficient closed ear design.
- It’s closed ear design prevents external noise interference.
- You can fold this headphone to store and carry along with you for traveling.
- Headphone Type: Dynamic, closed
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Size: 40.0 mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 63 Ohms
- Sensitivity (dB): 106dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 1000mW
- Plug Type: Gold, Stereo Unimatch plug 1/4″ and 1/8″
- Cord Length: 9.8 feet
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
What’s in the box?
The Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone packs the following items.
- Stereo UniMatch (use in both 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch applications)
- Soft case for protective storage
- Easy to fold and store as it is designed with foldable manner.
- It is made with 40mm neodymium material.
- Comfortably fits in your ear because of the over-ear design.
- You can get this elegant headphone in various colors.
- It also features a reversible ear cup.
- This is available at an affordable price only.
If you want to buy a headphone that features a wide frequency response and high dynamic range, then Behringer HPX2000 Headphones High-Definition DJ Headphones is the right option for you, because this high definition DJ headphone provides high performance for the affordable price.
- In order to ensure the long life for headphone, it uses rugged construction and as well as high-quality components.
- Comes with connector and adapter for you to connect headphones with 1/4” and 1/8” applications.
- Oxygen-free copper wires and single sided cord are included in it.
- The ear cups are rotating and round-shaped .
- Available at very cheap rate.
These are the 3 best DJ headphones, and if you want to buy a cheap rated headphone, then last option are best. Otherwise, you may choose anyone among these 3 to get high-quality sound.
Your presence on OnTheSpeakers is of high regards hence do keep visiting always.
Have a great day ahead! Thank You!