We love to hear music with over-ear headphones, but some situation we may face problems with those over-ear headphone. On the other hand, we would like to use only earbuds headphones in many places when we’re in traveling, gym and other public places. So, if you are in search of best earbuds under 100 then you must read this article.As like as other closed or opened headphones, the earbuds headphones are also available in the market with numerous options.
But, if you want to buy the best earbuds under $100, then this section is really for you people.
In this section, I’m going to share you some of the earbuds that got top-rated reviews from users so that you can able to find the best earbuds under $100 easily right!!
|Best Earbuds Under $100||Rating|
(Out of 10)
|Shure SE215-K Earphones||9.8|
|FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium In-Ear Monitors||9.7|
|Klipsch R6i In-Ear Headphones||9.7|
|Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones||9.6|
|TaoTronics Active Noise Canceling Earbuds||9.3|
|1MORE Triple Driver||9.1|
|ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds||9.4|
|Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud||9.0|
|MEE audio M6 PRO||8.7|
- 1 Let’s see what those Best Earbuds Under $100 are!!
- 1.1 1. Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones:
- 1.2 2. Klipsch S4 In-Ear Headphones:
- 1.3 3. Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones:
- 1.4 4. Zipbuds SLIDE Sport Earbuds:
- 1.5 5. Brainwavz S3 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones:
- 1.6 6. Noontec Rio S Earbuds:
- 1.7 7. Thinksound MS01 In-Ear Monitor:
- 1.8 8. HiFiMan RE-400 In-Ear Headphones:
- 1.9 9. 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones:
- 1.10 10. Klipsch R6i In-Ear Headphones:
- 1.11 11. FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors:
- 1.12 12. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear:
- 2 Conclusion:
Let’s see what those Best Earbuds Under $100 are!!
1. Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones:
This in-ear headphone is made by using tripod technology that features crisp highs and natural-sounding lows. And, this is available in 3 different sizes, so you can choose anyone that suits for your ear.
In order to ensure the durability and long lasting quality, this in-ear headphone is engineered and as well as tested.
When you wear headphone for a long time, you may feel sweating, so it is designed with water resistant, so you didn’t feel sweating on the ear.
- There is a volume rocker and multifunction button for answering calls and pausing music.
- The earbuds are sweat- and water-resistant
- It packs three different sizes of ear tips, which is perfect to find the right fit.
- It delivers a balanced audio in a compact, sporty package.
The brand tends to offer premium and reliable audio products with superb sound quality. It comes in five vibrant colors; Green, Charcoal, Frost, Ice Blue and Red.
When you place an order for this in-ear headphone, you will get the following items; SoundSport in-ear headphones, 3 pairs StayHear tips (S, M, L), Carry case and Clothing clip.
- Clear sound
- Good bass
- Super portable
- Awesome eartips
- No mic button for non apple devices
- No Noise Isolation
2. Klipsch S4 In-Ear Headphones:
To get long-term comfort and an excellent seal, it is available with exclusive oval ear tips. It has superior dual magnet micro-speaker, so you will get superior steel carrying.
This in-ear bass noise-isolating headphone is available in piano black and silver finish.
- Among these three sizes, medium size ear tips set on the actual headphones, but still, you will get three sizes of ear tips in the package.
- This in-ear headphone is packed with stainless steel carrying bag to store it safely while traveling.
The Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones comes with washable ear tips. And, the washable ear tips are in 3 different sizes to fit perfectly in the listener’s ear. Those three various sizes are small, medium and large.
- Good sound quality
- Aesthetic design
- Poor fit and durability
- large button
- Rubber strain reliefs rip easily
3. Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones:
This in-ear headphone uses sound isolation technology which helps to prevent interfering outside noise with your audio experience. To set comfortably on the ear, it is designed with an optimized nozzle angle and low-profile shape.
It is made with a detachable cable with wire-form fit, and it also has soft and flexible sleeves in multiple forms. Each size of the soft sleeve is comfortably fit on the ears.
This is designed to offer lightweight, so it is very easy to use on outside environment. At last, this in-ear headphone delivers a specific sound quality and enhanced bass.
- Cords can be detached from earbuds
- Strong sound isolation
- Ergonomic and comfortable design
- Seriously good sound
- Earbuds stay in ear easily
- No control functions
- Not an attractive design
- Putting them in ears takes a bit of work
4. Zipbuds SLIDE Sport Earbuds:
At many situations, we need peak performance of sound right!! At such a case, the Zipbuds SLIDE Sports Earbuds with Mic is the right option.
It uses next generation of tangle free technology, and zipperless zipper cabling upholds to give peak sound.
- Perfect metal housing
- Good overall sound
- May be too bassy for some
5. Brainwavz S3 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones:
Brainwavz is the well-known brand that usually offers significant sound quality at a reasonable price. The earplugs have made of metal, the inline microphone, and 3.5mm connector jack has made with rubber.
The cables are flat and have a tangle free design. There are three buttons on the inline microphone; for Volume Up, Volume Down, and End/Receive Call, and the has a gold plated design on 3.5mm connector jack.
Brainwavz S3 offers 8mm drivers; the Earplugs delivers impedance of 16 Ohms all with a Frequency range of 16Hz – 22,000Hz.
- Detailed mids and clean sound overall
- Aluminum housing
- Good resolution
- Rolled off sub bass and treble
6. Noontec Rio S Earbuds:
The sound quality this Noontec Rio S offers at such price is amazing. At first, you may wonder that it would be a local Chinese earbud, but when you try this, you will get an amazing experience.
When you check online reviews for Noontec Rio S, you will get satisfied as you will get lots of good reviews about it. They look like they have been made with plastic but actually they are made of metal.
There is a small metal covers on the earplugs that have company’s logo. The cable has tangle free design and is flat in nature. It features 10mm Dynamic Votrik HD100 drivers that deliver excellent audio quality and balanced sound among Lows, Mid-Range, and Highs.
There is 1.2m cable, and the frequency response is 12Hz – 24,000Hz, that allows you to hear larger sound response due to its wide soundstage.
- Tangle resistant flat cord
- Clear and strong sound
- Great price
- Cool design
- Sturdy and durable
- Heavier cord pulls down on them
- The bass was sometimes a bit too extensive
7. Thinksound MS01 In-Ear Monitor:
Thinksound has designed MS01 in a way that it gives the user what they should get from an earbud.
What do average customers want from an earbud?
Normal things like quality, sound, design, and affordability but MS01 tends to give the sound experience which keeps off from outside world and lets you enjoy music deeply.
When you put them in your ears, you find that it is a noise isolation earbud. Now you must be thinking that noise isolation means noise cancellation. Let me tell you No it’s Not…..
I read many reviews where buyers said that it produces an accurate amount of sound which can’t be expected from other In – Ear headphones. The bass, mids, and highs all tend to deliver in a good flow.
It comes with Four Fittings (earbuds tips) to get the exact fit for your ear still some of them will not find the exact fit for them instead of that they have to purchase other tips that can fit well.
It doesn’t have a tight fitting so you can’t use it while jogging, running like activities because it will pop out from your ears, you can enjoy it while sitting on your couch or laying in your bed.
- Environment Friendly
- Tangle-free cable along with cord clip
- Amazing Sound experience
- 4 ear tips for comfortable fitting
- Wood and aluminum housing cherish the look of earbud
- Noise isolation
- Clear sound of vocal and acoustic music
- Not good for workout
- lack of mic or button controls
- Tips won’t fit everyone
8. HiFiMan RE-400 In-Ear Headphones:
Under this price range, RE-400 delivers balanced sound with a more robust strain relief than of its previous versions, excellent durability, and comfort.
It has a type of old look, but if you just ignore the look, then there are many great feature waiting for your response.
Inside the box, it gives 8 pairs of silicone ear tips, Shirt Clip, Hard zipper carrying case and User manual. As if you have 8 pairs of ear tips you can customize it for your ear.
The ear tips fit tightly not like Thinksound MS01 ear tips, and the deep and tight fit makes it perfect for ambient noise isolation.
The soft ear tips allow you to plug earbud in your ears for long hours giving you a comfortable listening experience. It has a lightweight design, and you can hold the cables together with a cable slider.
There were some complaints of the older version about the quality of strain relief, but on this one, the makers have fixed this problem by increasing the quality of the cable strain relief on both the earbuds and the 3.5mm jack.
- It provides many silicone ear tip sizes which make it usable for everyone.
- The aluminum housing protects it from water and sweat.
- Listeners can wear the wires over or under the ear.
- Highs are clear, mids are solid, lows are warm and deep, and the bass is strong but not overpowering.
It houses a durable aluminum coating which doesn’t separate easily like other cheap earbuds do.
One thing you won’t like is that the drivers intermittently fail, but they have an excellent customer service so you can quickly repair/replace it if it’s in warranty period.
The microphone cable noise is minimum when you wear the cable over the ear, but when you wear it downside, then you can notice it.
- Comfortable fit and good noise isolation
- Optional sealing ear tips
- Elegant and lightweight design
- Smooth & balanced sound
- Aluminum housing
- Not ideal for exercise
- Not designed for bass heads
- Bass a bit soft in punch at times
- Not much high treble extension
9. 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones:
1MORE Triple Driver, whatever we will tell about this product will always be less. The product is popular among buyers since their launch.
It is equipped with two armatures along with a separate dynamic driver. They tend to deliver the best musical experience, and that’s why they are well known for Best Headphones for Rock Music.
They are built in a way that they have maximum space between the cords and the ears. They are stacked with Kevlar reinforced cables.
- An angular fit in the ears makes them comfortable.
- It provides richer, fuller sound and more pleasant treble.
- It delivers a better sound isolation and suitable for all kinds of music.
- This budget earbud is stacked with two BA drivers and one dynamic driver.
- It packs airline adapter, nice leather pouch, and ear tips.
You can easily enjoy the great listening experience it doesn’t provide any static disturbance. For Android and iPhone users, there is an inbuilt remote and microphone.
It houses aluminum body which gives it a clean look. It is suitable for every type of music, but in the case of jazz, the quality is low.
- Deep richer sound
- Mic and remote control
- Sturdy build
- Reasonable price
- Not good for jazz
- Not good for over the ear fit
10. Klipsch R6i In-Ear Headphones:
Klipsch R6i proves to be the affordable and great In-Ear Headphones Under 100. It’s a multipurpose headphone available in different colors.
It has a unique licensed ear tips design which is made to fit into your ears perfectly.
Everything is good about Klipsch R6i also the cables are very stiff allowing easy usage and transportation. There is an advanced control unit through which you can change music tracks or start and stop a playlist.
- It is made with Aluminum metal which makes it lightweight and comfortable.
- It delivers outstanding sound quality along with a rounded spectrum of tones.
- Good bass which gives amazing hip-hop like music experience.
- Their sound quality is as good as those of other in-ear headphones under 200-300 dollar range.
- The cord is tangle-resistant.
They also provide noise cancellation effect and prevent any external inconvenience to the ear. Talking about its comfortability, you can use it for longer hours without giving your ears the feel of pain.
Unlike the HiFiMan RE-400 it produces an excellent bass and also the quality of sound in the mid and high range is appreciable. It gives a crystal clear sound but with little noise disturbance.
- Good sound quality along with deep bass
- Tangle-resistant cord
- 3 button remote and mic
- Oval-shaped multiple ear tips
- Excellent Treble
- Noise isolating with flat-cord design
- Unwanted distortion on deep bass at top volumes
- Some find the cord heavy
- Not for exercise purpose
- Remote is located awkwardly high on the cord
- Noise cancellation could be better
11. FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors:
FiiO is mainly known for designing high-quality in-ear monitors at a reasonable price. FiiO EX1 is the most liked product. It packs Hybrid and Heir style tips in Small, Large and Medium sizes, 1/8” adapter, a hard carrying case, and shirt chip.
They have a cool design with a high-quality sound, durability, and comfortability. They tend to deliver high sound quality in different genres from classical to rock/pop music.
- Bass is clean, good and deep; the treble is bright, good timbre and mids are recessed.
- It has a shallow in-ear nozzle which provides comfortability even when worn for a long time.
- It is equipped with three types of tips along with three different sizes.
- It has a bright and lightweight design giving it an attractive look.
- While moving around, the earbuds won’t quickly falls out from your ear because of its lightweight design.
The cable is coated with TPE and made up of OFC reinforced with Kevlar.
Things which you may not like about this earbud is that it produces a noise pollution which will create problems for the person around you and also it has a tangled cable. Still, they are good as one of the best earbud under $100.
- Unique design
- Sturdy built
- Top quality sound
- lots of tips
- Open and airy soundstage
- Lacks isolation
- Springy cable
- No inbuilt mic
- Sound pollution
12. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear:
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear has gained fame positive reviews because of their sleek exterior look and a perfect bass range.
They tend to be the best sounding earbuds under 100. They are so small that they are virtually invisible but provides high quality, clear sound with no interference.
It is built with stainless steel, and there’s a vacuum created through the steel that transfers excellent sound by setting up a tunnel.
It is lightweight, easy to carry and available for all ear sizes. It is the most affordable In-Ear headphones. Due to their low weight, you can use it while jogging.
There is an inbuilt microphone in both Android and IOs versions through which you can make phone calls. This is one of the reason for them to being placed in a position of Perfect earbuds under 100.
- Four sizes of silicone ear tips are provided.
- The 90° 3.5mm jack is compact and suitable for daily use.
- The oval/elliptical cable design tends to be reliable, tangle-free use.
- It has a powerful bass which highlights the listening experience.
- This unique in-ear design from Sennheiser fits the ear very well.
iPhone users will have one more feature that is a remote control system which has three buttons. They can only be connected or used with MP3 players not with amplifier systems as they don’t have a wide frequency.
The mic works well and has excellent noise cancellation. They are comfortable for long hours of usage.
- Budget headphone.
- Tangle-resistant cable
- 3 button control with mic
- Noise cancellation
- Punchy bass and wide soundstage
- You can’t wear it over-the-ear
- long annoying cord
- Low range of usability
When you seek to get the Best Earbuds under $100 in the market, you get spoiled with a dozen of choices.
These are the few best earbuds that available under $100.The earbuds listed in this article are also good, and they have been loved by Professional Headphone Reviewers and also by regular users.
You can definitely go for any of the six earbuds that are on this list. If you liked reading this article and have something to tell us about the earbuds, then feel free to comment and let us know your views.