We believes that music makes the world go round. And on that premise, mobility in a sound system becomes extremely important. With the Bose Soundlink Speaker II, you will be able to listen to your music playlist on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, and basically any other Bluetooth devices, and you’ll be able to do so on one of the best portable Bluetooth speaker systems available. Since it wirelessly connects to different music sources, you will find it extremely convenient to use anywhere. It’s a compact portable speaker that packs up a lot of features to deliver a powerful performance; and the consensus among mobile users is overwhelmingly positive.
- 1 Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Wireless Speaker II Key Features
- 2 Bose Mobile Soundlink Speaker II Specs
- 3 The Efficiency and Practicality of a Wireless Speaker
- 4 On-the-Go Design
- 5 For Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 6 Sound Quality is Simply Great
- “It’s an out-of-this-world portable Bluetooth speaker, considering the size and design. I use it as a secondary speaker system in our house. The sound quality is great, that’s why it deserves a 5-star rating.” – David Tenser, Amazon.com
- “This is a rechargeable portable Bluetooth speaker. I am thoroughly satisfied and impressed with it.” – Thatch, Amazon.com
- “I first got the Soundlink I, but decided to upgrade immediately to Soundlink II. I’m glad I did because the sound quality and the built-in case are so much better. It’s very powerful for a portable speaker; and it’s a high quality product too. I’m giving it 4.5 stars as I believe it’s one of the best Bluetooth speakers that money can buy.” – Mr. AP, Amazon.com
- “This is an updated version of the Soundlink I, and it has better sound quality. It’s an awesome Bluetooth speaker that’s well-constructed and good looking too. It also connects easily to different Bluetooth devices.” – Ed, Amazon.com
- The Bose Soundlink II is a portable Bluetooth speaker that can play your favorite music from different Bluetooth sources. It also has a 3.5mm port for your wired devices. It is very compact, it’s like a paperback book, but is delivers great sound. The volume is excellent and sound is clear and consistent. The highs are awesome, the midranges are bright, and bass is booming and powerful. It’s simply incredible.” – B. Colonna, Amazon.com
Compact and Portable Design – With this wireless speaker, you can literally take your music anywhere.
Wireless Range – You can control the speaker from your mobile device up to a maximum of 30 feet.
Rechargeable Battery – A fully charged battery can power the speaker up to 8 hours.
AC Compatible – You can use the speaker by plugging it into an electrical outlet.
Integrated Cover – It comes with a built-in protective covering that can also be unfolded to serve as its stand.
Auxiliary Input – You can use a cable to attach other audio devices to the speaker.
USB Port – Software updates can be downloaded online.
Listen to Bose Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
Model: Soundlink Mobile Speaker II
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 9.6 x 1.9 inches
Product Weight: Approximately 2.9 pounds
The Efficiency and Practicality of a Wireless Speaker
Modern technology has really made listening to music more enjoyable; and Best Bluetooth-enabled Speakers is happy with it. Now you can connect your Bluetooth mobile device to this wireless speaker; and you only need to program it once since this model can accommodate 6 settings on its memory. And it’s really easy to set up too. The Bluetooth control button can be found on the unit’s top portion, and you simply need to press this to allow synchronization with your mobile device. Choose the Soundlink II option, and you’re good to go.
The Bose Soundlink wireless speaker is a small and lightweight device. Best Bluetooth-enabled Speakers likes that this model can be easily carried with one hand, like a pocketbook, and it easily fits in bags and backpacks too. And since it has a wireless range of 30 feet, you can keep your smartphone, tablet, or laptop close to you while having the ability to control the speaker from afar. And the integrated protective covering is really useful too, since it also serves as a stand when unfolded. This provides you with greater flexibility in positioning the speaker anywhere you like.
For Indoor and Outdoor Use
We like this model’s ability to run on both battery and electricity. We note that its Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery can last up to 8 hours; and it even has a battery indicator to alert you when the battery level is starting to fall. The accompanying power adapter also allows you to charge the speaker while you’re using it, so there really is no reason to go without music even for a minute. And you can even opt to get a car charger so that you can charge the wireless speaker in between destinations.
Sound Quality is Simply Great
This model of speaker is known for its full balanced sound; and we believes that it’s one of the most important quality in a speaker system. You will enjoy listening to crisp mids and highs, and bass lovers will love the solid feel of the bass sounds too. We’ve even taken this system outside on a picnic on the beach at Lake Michigan, because we wondered whether this wireless Bluetooth system would be able to hold its own and contend with the sound of the waves and wind blowing its warm a capella in our ears. Well, the bass refused to budge — neither the sound of wind or waves could from deter it from its appointed task. The bass did not allow itself to be bullied. Big thumbs up on that one.
- Convenient Design – Bi-fold covering that also converts into a stand, making it really easy to manage.
- Versatile – It pairs up easily with different types of Bluetooth devices.
- Multi-Functional – You can connect music sources via Bluetooth or cable wire.
- Easy to Use – The unit is easy to program and it has a battery indicator to let you know the status of the battery’s life.
- Sounds Great – It produces high fidelity sound.
- Good Looking – The unit looks professional.
- No Volume Reading – While it’s really easy to adjust the speaker’s volume level, you really can’t tell what the actual setting is.
We are recommending the Bose Soundlink Wireless Speaker to big fans of bass like us. This model of speaker can really deliver deep and rich lows even if it has a compact and simple design. The sound produced is not muddy or muffled at all, but well balanced to enhance your listening experience when playing your favorite songs.
It’s really easy to set up too. Just input the Bluetooth source on the speaker and you’re ready to seamlessly play music wherever you are. These are one of the best wireless Bluetooth speaker systems available on the market today. We consider this model to be truly functional and useful, one of the best Bluetooth-enabled speakers on the market, and that makes it worth every penny. Bose has a pretty hefty reputation, so those familiar with the high sound quality the company is associated with not be disappointed with the SoundLink II. And for the price, it’s unrivaled.